As you can see, it is very easy to update your space using the bold patterns and colors that are on trend by planning ahead. Keep other design elements in the space more muted and think about how it can transition after you have tired of it. Be honest with yourself on your budget and level of commitment so you aren’t stuck with something you hate in a couple of years.
Make sure to check out some of our other posts.
- 20 Important Questions For Your Contractor
- 20 Fun Ways to Use Wallpaper
- 12 Ideas To Update Your Ceiling Fan
- Choosing the Right Countertop
- When You Can’t Remodel: Smart Kitchen Organization