As you can see, it is very easy to update your space using the bold patterns and colors that are on trend by planning ahead. Keep other design elements in the space more muted and think about how it can transition after you have tired of it. Be honest with yourself on your budget and level of commitment so you aren’t stuck with something you hate in a couple of years.
Make sure to check out some of our other posts.
- How Not to Blow Your Budget on Cabinets- The Tricks to Stretching Your Money
- How Practical Are Today’s Bathroom Trends?
- A Practical Survival Guide for Your Kitchen Remodel
- Why You Shouldn’t Wait to Make Your Home More Accessible
- Choosing Cabinetry Part 4: Finish Options